It is now 2015, as you probably know, so I wanted to make a few changes to my blog content! It will be the same old me but discussing more fashion and hopefully doing more tutorials.
Here is what to expect:
- This month I will be sharing posts every Monday by guest bloggers. I’ve asked them to share where they find joy! Their stories are fun, interesting, and a great reminder to really reflect on the day to day to find happiness. Tomorrow is the first installment!
- I will now be posting a weekly outfit! I get all dolled up on a, mostly, daily basis so why not share that with you?
- I will be sharing a monthly “Love List” of posts I’ve found and enjoyed over the past month.
- I will continue to do a “Wish List” post on a monthly basis but plan on doing more themes from time to time.
- Every other Saturday I share something from my world that I super enjoy. It can be a new accessory, a toy, a piece of clothing or really anything. I want this to be a bit of a peek into my day to day life. Things I may not touch on if not for this feature.
- I plan on continuing to share an inspirational image every Sunday to help get pumped for the week to come! I want to make more of them personally so keep an eye out for that!
- I will still be doing my “Time Traveling Tuesday” posts but I will be posting them monthly instead of weekly. I love these posts because it gives you a little of my back story but they take a lot of time and I think this will help lift some weight from my shoulders.
I think that is it!! I really hope you enjoy what is to come and if you ever have any suggestions or comments please feel free to contact me! I love meeting you all and welcome feedback! I want to make content you enjoy so help me do that!