Recently my friend, Justin Buchanan, invited me to join his renegade group of rapscallions in the game League of Legends. Since I have limited experience with gaming Justin thought it would be funny to have me as a part of his crew because he wants to live stream it and believes I will be entertaining (as do I).
Of course I accepted his invitation and set out to determine the most important part of the whole deal; my gamer name.
So here is my list. Please tell me what you think because your feedback will help me choose. This is a mix of silly and terrifying names. I want to either strike fear into the hearts of my opponents or make them laugh.
- CutieCrusher (in honor of my blog)
- BabyHandAwakening (because of my small hands)
- BloodyBloodThirst (because I think blood would be scary)
- Audrey3 ( Little Shop of Horrors reference)
- NewsieRebellion (For my love of the movie Newsies)
- IanMckellan’sGandolfBeard (In honor of my love for The Lord of the Rings)
- Sophia’sBloodyPurse (I love the Golden Girls. Plus it works both ways. It could be in an English way or blood like from a battle.)
- AlaskanBloodRush (because I am from Alaska)
- Tootsie’sGirdle (I love the movie Tootsie.)
- Mojojojo’sTemper-Tantrum (I love Power Puff Girls.)
- PumpkinCarver (sounds scary, right?)
- CupcakeEviscerator (I love cupcakes and will eviscerate them)
Hard to choose, am I right? Please vote below and tell me what you think!