I am so excited that Christina of Lifebeinggirly has nominated my blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! She is absolutely the sweetest and I really appreciate her continued support.
So here is the biggest of big thank you’s to Christina! Thank you for not only having a wonderful, genuine blog but for always being so sweet. I’ve found a friend in Christina and that is the best thing I couldn’t have asked for. If you haven’t checked out her blog please do.
Now that I have humbly accepted, here are the rules of this award.
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here is the fun part. Seven facts about myself.
1. I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan.
2. I shop at antique stores pretty much every weekend. It is a bit of a problem.
3. I LOVE the cookie drink things from Mrs. Fields. Seriously they are delicious. The closest Mrs. Fields to me is 35minutes away so it is a treat when I get one.
4. I dressed up in drag to raise money for Pierce County Aids Foundation, an organization that prevents HIV infection through education and supports those affected by HIV/AIDS.
5. On September 6th of this year I will be marrying my best friend, Fletch Joyner. I am pretty excited about it!
7. I enjoy dancing in my car. I don’t care if people see me. It is fun.
Here we go! Nomination time!
- Idyllwild Designs
- Kitt Noir
- A Red Lip and A Nude Shoe (I know Christina already nominated her but I couldn’t resist.)
- The Hashtag Generation
- Simple & Chic
- Run Toward the Light
- Being Zhenya
- The Wandering Poet
- Style Breakdown
- Justin Buchanan Photography
Thank you for being so inspiring!! You are all wonderful and I wish you all of the happiness in the world.